May 11, 2012

Easy, healthy -but tasty- recipes


Hello! And welcome to my new blog. In this website, I want to share some easy and healthy cooking experiences from me and close people from all over the world.


We live in tempestuous times, and we're constantly pushed into action; our jobs require a huge daily effort from our minds, and of course excessive communication and technology do their part. So I think that, more than ever, we need  to recreate some spaces that help us change the rhythm of the day for a moment and improve our health while we enjoy a new, tasty dinner with our loved ones.


I'm from Argentina, and I have friends and family in Spain, France, Brazil, and other countries. Most of them enjoy cooking, and those who don't, surely enjoy a classic recipe from their mother, or their couple, or just sharing a meal with their friends.


We're all connected in food. My proposal is to use that connection to help each other improve our health with recipes from me and my friends.


Would you join me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment